Part time NP/PA Positions – Dodge County, WI
Seeking experienced NP or PA to join a growing direct primary care family medical practice in and around Dodge & Columbia counties, WI. Flexible hours ranging from 0.4 – 0.6 FTE with flexibility to provide cooperative coverage with physician for vacations/absences. Exclusively outpatient model with minimal call coverage responsibilities.
- General Description: join our team as we grow an innovative new model of primary care in Wisconsin. Our small offices provide high quality, personalized medical services to individuals and families from newborns to seniors. Under the direction of Dr. Eric Miller, Legacy has grown quickly to provide a high-quality option for primary care to individuals, families and businesses operating without the encumbrances of insurance and large health systems. The ability to provide unhurried, comprehensive and compassionate care to patients for a reasonable and fixed monthly membership fee has set Legacy apart in this region of the state. The addition of an advanced practice provider will expand access and help the model continue to grow at our 3 locations in Beaver Dam, Mayville & Ripon, WI. The provider will work relatively independently but in a collaborative relationship with overall medical directorship from Dr. Miller.
- Clinical Patient Care: The provider will focus almost exclusively on providing exceptional patient care in-person, virtually and via text and email communication. With no insurance billing, very little time is spent in “paperwork”. Legacy Medical Services practices evidence-based medicine, but with a strong leaning toward meeting patients where they’re at and respecting patient autonomy. We provide comprehensive primary care to all ages, with focus on prevention and education to avoid illness or progression. Acute care and office procedures keep the schedules balanced with a variety of conditions.
- Administration: thorough, clinically-oriented charting and timely follow up on diagnostic test, outside communication and patient communication is required.
- Additional Duties: as interested and mutually agreed upon, the advanced provider may assume certain administrative duties such as quality initiatives, employer biometric or educational programs or supervision of certain nursing functions.
- Active and unrestricted state license and DEA license
- 2+ years primary care clinical experience strongly preferred
- Able to pass standard background check and drug screening
- Professionalism with excellent patient interactions displaying competence, kindness and compassion
- Effective written and oral communication skills along with excellent knowledge of medical science and current standards of care.
- Ability to work well in a flexible environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within teams
- Ability to prioritize work in an efficient manner
- Ability to recognize and respond to urgent needs in a timely manner
- Flexibility to adjust schedule/hours/locations as required by patient needs
- Physical requirements: ability to lift up to 50# occasionally, with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 25#; ability to use a mouse and keyboard
Benefits of Employment
- Competitive salary, consistent with experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including direct primary care membership; wrap around medical coverage, PTO, Sick time, maternity/paternity, retirement contribution
- Flexible, family-owned business with positive culture that prioritizes the health and wellness of their employees and their families
- Be part of building an innovative and highly satisfying new healthcare delivery model that restores the relationship to healthcare
If interested, send inquiry with resume and personal statement to:
Legacy Medical Services, LLC
c/o Eric D Miller MD