Employers: 3 Reasons You Should Consider DPC
- DPC lets you invest your healthcare dollars in the most cost-effective way (primary care & prevention).
- Immediate ROI – many employers have been able to restructure their healthcare benefits to offer a better option for much less than they are currently paying.
- Long-term ROI – Getting your employees to engage in their own health can have astronomical benefits to your future healthcare costs.
- DPC practices have patient satisfaction scores that are more than double the industry average.
- Implementing DPC has become a significant competitive advantage for employers in recruiting and retaining top talent.
- Patients in DPC practices love the convenient access (no-wait office visits, text and video visits, in-office labs and medications) with no out of pocket costs!
- DPC practices have shown industry leading health outcomes for preventive screenings and disease outcome measures.
- DPC practices excel at creating a personal relationship between the doctor and patient which leads to much higher patient engagement.
- 70% of patients say their health improved after engaging with their DPC doctor.
Webinar: Transforming the Healthcare Experience and Costs for You, Your Employees and Your Compnay
ZDoggMD – The $10,000 COVID-19 Test?